I have a new Kindle 8. I can not get a picture on my video.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Kindle 8. I can not get a picture on my video. I do get watch trailer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I was told to try two things. I try the Setting, Manage all Application All, Video, Clear Data over 5 times nothing worked. Also I Deregistering and Re-registering 5 times and again nothing. I was going to call but I will try on line first. thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Good morning! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Just to clarify do you have the Kindle Fire HD8? If you aren't sure you can look at the box that came in to get the serial number from the end of the box. Or you can go to settings, and locate the serial number there. It should be under device settings. It's important to know the serial number because that will tell me exactly what model you have and will allow me to best help you.

I have a New Kindle Fire HD8
This is new I should not have to pay $39 to have this problem fix. I may have to return this Kindle if we can't fix it.

Thank you for that information. We are a third party company providing support for Kindles and other electronic devices. If you would prefer not to pay for our services, you can login to your Amazon account and try to get help directly from Amazon. However, we can usually assist you more quickly if that matters to you. As an independent contractor I don't have access to billing information but you can contact Customer Support regarding a refund at *****@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Please let me know if you would like to continue working with me here.

I did not know you were a second party. So I am out $5 right. Thanks

You can contact Customer Support regarding a refund at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help. Have a good day!