Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need Lenovo x200s graphic driver, becuase I cannot view

Customer Question

Hi I need Lenovo x200s graphic driver
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?
Customer: becuase I cannot view google map satellite 3d view
JA: When did you purchase your Lenovo? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: x200s, OS 10 Im not sure when it was purchased, this is a secondhand laptop
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to know whether I need to install a new driver to fix the issue because I can't seem to find a solution that will work in my end. I tried all solution google could offer but to no avail Hope you you could give me some helpful advice
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you please give me a downloadable graphic driver that is compatible with my system? I have been contacting Lenovo support but they were not able to help.Please find attached system info and issue
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I already tried turning ON the hardware acceleration on my browsers still it did not solve my problem. I have been doing extreme research about this but nothing solved it.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

is the computer using generic display driver?