Password doesn't work, brand hp, started last night went out…

Customer Question
Password *****'t work Technician's...

Password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brand hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Started last night went out and came back on the password *****'t work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I try everything but it still wont work.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.

Does it have an email address on the lock screen?

Or does it say account.live.com?