I need to reinstall the product code. from the screen I get…

Customer Question
I need to reinstall...

I need to reinstall the product code. from the screen I get the message that the trial period is about to expire.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

It is a dell 00***-***-****-349 product keyc3xw7-h272hf About 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The computer had been in the shop because it wouldn't.start They restarted windows by uninstalling all of the applications and saving the data.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I can think of

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

what happens when you try entering Windows product key?