Fix my Microsoft account, Microsoft Surface 4, Fix my

Customer Question
Fix my Microsoft account ...

Fix my Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Microsoft Surface 4

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Fix my Microsoft account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I want to ask you to help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats wrong with your Microsoft account?

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

A pop-up bubble came up and told me to fix my Microsoft problem. Is it just a nuisance pop up -- a fake news?
It's a bit pricey, but go ahead. While you are on my computer, I thought about another problem that has crept in recently. Some of the menus such as Microsoft Word to save a document comes in Spanish, which is annoying. Can you fix this too?
OK, please continue!
Since I wasted 10 more minutes with no further dialog, I will terminate this request, and do something more useful.
Bye bye

My apologies for the delay, we had a temporary reply issue.

Would you like to continue, if so please send me your phone number. And we will get connected.