Brother MFC-J985DW Sends out blank pages when i make colored…

Customer Question
Brother MFC-J985DW Sends out...

Brother MFC-J985DW Sends out blank pages when i make colored greeting cards

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Brother MFC-J985DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

About an hour. Don't know what to try

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

You are dealing with a very Sr citizen who does not know much about printers !

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Does it come out blank when you print anything else like documents or photos?