I cannot move screen to my left. I just now began having the…

Customer Question
I cannot move screen...

I cannot move screen to my left.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

I just now began having the problem. Probably hit something wrong. It's a Dell Inspiron 3650 which I purchased in November, 2016.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron 3650?

Windows 10 Home

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cannot seem to find the right setting.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, is your screen showing upside down or sideways now?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.