I have forgoten my apple id and password, I don't know its…

Customer Question
I have forgoten my...

I have forgoten my apple id and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't know its been a long time ago. I tried to change it yesterday but it said that something was wrong with my id or my pass word. My name is*****

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I don't know how to get to it. I really can't remember what it was

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First try to recover your Apple ID by using this link : https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid once you have your Apple ID please use the link below to reset the password :

https://iforgot.apple.com/

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has eveything worked out, Doyou still need help please?