I was upgraded to Windows 10 about 6 months ago. Since then,

Customer Question
I was upgraded to...

I was upgraded to Windows 10 about 6 months ago.
Since then, I am not sure I have gotten any upgrades. I have seen the following note several times:
"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800705b4)."
Any advice

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Windows 10 Home (x64) Version 1511 (build 10586.679)

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Processor 3.10 gigahertz Intel Core i5-2400

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

5000 Gig Hard Drive (3600 free) Board: Intel Corp DH61CR AAG14064-203

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Who's your Internet service provider, e.g. Comcast? Also, do you use any security program on the computer with this update issue?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.