I had the information from my former computer transfered to…

Customer Question
I had the information...

I had the information from my former computer transfered to this computer,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell inspiron 3000

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

I cannot get my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Also somehow microsoft word was removed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 on the new computer?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant