Why won't Google Mail or Apple let me add the month to my…

Customer Question
Why won't Google Mail...

Why won't Google Mail or Apple let me add the month to my b-day-it says b-months must be between 1and12 my month is06

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad Wifi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

2 days Just let it rest overnight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. So far that is all I have

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Instead of typing in the month as 06, please try to just use 6