I have signed up for the subscription on skype the 2.99 a…

Customer Question
I have signed up...

I have signed up for the subscription on skype the 2.99 a month but I can't make calls on my skype page what do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked your Internet connection?

Yes everything is OK

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I installed the skype system yesterday but it is still letting me sign in with my old skype user and password.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to make some calls and I don't know what is wrong and I need to make them let an hour ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

You stated that you sign in to Skype with OLD user and pass.

But with which account you signed up for subscription?

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.