I have a new smart phone, I need my "gmail" password

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new smart phone, I need my "gmail" password ***** to receive mail on it? I made no record of it! HELP

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

It words fine on my PC. We iPhone is new.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Have no problem with my pc. The iPhone is 3 days old, trying to set it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I wish I had his knowage, no.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing problems. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know if you tried resetting you gmail password? Please try that and let me know if you still facing any issues.

Thanks,

Kumar