Got Microsoft infection alert. Instruction to call

Customer Question
Got Microsoft infection alert. ...

Got Microsoft infection alert.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Instruction to call 1-***-***-****. Is this legitimate?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just started. called 1-844 numbe and go suspicious

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

That is a scam message.Do not call or give them access to your computer.There are lots of such scam going on now a days which you can find on this link: - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/portal/threat/supportscams.aspx . You can also report it to Microsoft using this link: - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/reportascam/

I hope that answers your question if not please do let me know.Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

If you do not have any further questions please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,