How to register my tomtomGPS. Thinkpad. Just that I'm fairly…

Customer Question
How to register my...

How to register my tomtomGPS

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Thinkpad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm fairly comp. iliterate, 77 yr old grandma

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What device is this for? A phone, car, computer etc?

Where are you wanting to put the gps?

Have you registered yet?

Where did you get your TomTom?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
device for car , need help to register gps,purchased at Canadian Tire

Can you go here for me and pick which version you have with that drop down link?

Registering will depend on the model.

http://us.support.tomtom.com/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
tomtom via1505M

Please go to this link.

On the bottom, hit customer service to contact.

https://us.support.tomtom.com/app/contact/p/2690

They will get you registered as you have to contact them. Give them the info you gave me *its filled in for you already*

And reply when done to set up your equipment manually after registering.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
clicked on link but it said" Warning,there was an error with request and the action could not be completed"
Customer Service did not show up

Ok, click this link and pick your product. Keep going until it gives you a chat or a phone number.

https://us.support.tomtom.com/app/contact/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
clicked link ,no chat but got ph # but it's Mon - Fri office hours. I guess I should have done that with ph# ***** gps box rather than trying to register on computer.Didn't think it would be this confusing.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm very disapointed with this experience

Here, let me open this up for you to another expert. It is pulling up on my side with each click and i am in Firefox. Please standby.

They will be right with you.

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if you can help, otherwise I will just call the Ph # during office hours

Unfortunately, the only option if you cannot register online is through the phone number.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I wish to cancel , I am not happy with this experience and I expect a refund.

Sure, you can call 1-***-***-****