I cannot for the life of me after the accident, remember my…

Customer Question
I cannot for the...

I cannot for the life of me after the accident, remember my password ***** know the email it is***@******.*** but it want let me in. I have other email accounts. PLEASE HELP ME

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes I believe. You have to understand I hit by a car and had frontal lobe brain damage but the Doc. saids the memory will return slowly so I'm trying to remember the best I can

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have cell# ***** Home # but had another cell phone last digits 59 I cannot remember what # I put it under

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Just know scamming bullcrap you want credit card # let seeyou put your card# ***** there, I'm scare about that because it just happen to me

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.