Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I cannot for the life of me after the accident, remember my

Customer Question

I cannot for the life of me after the accident, remember my password ***** know the email it is***@******.*** but it want let me in. I have other email accounts. PLEASE HELP ME
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes I believe. You have to understand I hit by a car and had frontal lobe brain damage but the Doc. saids the memory will return slowly so I'm trying to remember the best I can
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have cell# ***** Home # but had another cell phone last digits 59 I cannot remember what # I put it under
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just know scamming bullcrap you want credit card # let seeyou put your card# ***** there, I'm scare about that because it just happen to me
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.