I am unable to download the new version. AOL desktop gold.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to download the new version

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

AOL desktop gold

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Yes, and with help from one of your techs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I need software help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

How are you trying to load it? Upgrading and installing over another version?

New?

what errors are you getting and what have you done so far?

I have a Dell Please, yes

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

New?

I want to try free the new version

Ok, how are you getting to it though?

From aol site? Are you clicking inside your aol on upgrade?

I need to 'see' what you see. How you install it will depend on how you are downloading it,

what version are you going to and from?

I have windows 8.?
I've waited long enough! Good bye

I cannot help if you do not answer the questions i send?

Ok, how are you getting to it though?

what version are you going to and from?