I need help with my Laptop! When I try to send you a

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with my Laptop!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

When I try to send you a message, nothing comes back

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Why can't I get the Windows icon to appear so I can move on to get my emails?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What do you mean nothing comes back? What windows icon are you using?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get to work?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?