I am not able to sign into Microsoft. It ask me for my pin I…

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to sign into Microsoft. It ask me for my pin I put that in the screen comes up and says we can't sign into you account this problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you don't sign out now, any files youu create or changes you make will be lost

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Levno and I think windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

When I choose sign in it takes me to the screen but I don't have any of my stuff on my desk top

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How long ago did this start on your computer?

Were you able to sign in with the pin before?