Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

We have lost a full tank of fresh water, plus a red light on

Customer Question

We have lost a full tank of fresh water, plus a red light on at the lp/electrical switch. above door on control center. Can you help?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Dell, but we are full timers and haven't set up satellite. We are at a campsite in Minnesota. So sell phone only We don't have a manual yet.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not yet, and which one?
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of, my cell # is(###) ###-####
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What device is it that you are asking your question about, please? It has a tank of water, an electrical switch, and a control center with a door. Please clarify what is going on, or what equipment or device your concern is about.