I can not get into my account. I called last week about it…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my account. I called last week about it and was told the account has been deactivated but I would get an email asking for info to reinstate it. have not received an email. don't understand why my account has been deactivated. I need to make new orders

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Cox.net

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

None except I am a very active customer. you can check that. I am becoming frustrated.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 11 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you
Rachel
Oh I'm
Sorry. It was meant for amazon.
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 11 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey