I have an MC 350E embroidery machine. My USB drive shows the…

Customer Question
I have an MC...

I have an MC 350E embroidery machine. My USB drive shows the pattern, which I have used before, on my PC but it does not show on my machine. I haven't used it for a couple of weeks.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only today. I could not find my USB stick and tried to format a new one which was an 8gb maybe that was the problem. I have since found my 1gb and it wouldn't read either so I reformatted it and put a new design in but it still didn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it worked find about two weeks ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi ,

Let me know when you are online to start .

Thanks

Satchi