When I attempt to clear my deleted box I get the following

Customer Question
message Programe:C:\Program Files (x86) \InrediMail...
When I attempt to clear my deleted box I get the following message Programe:C:\Program Files (x86) \InrediMail |Bin\Im App.exe
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Asus running Windows7
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No Nothing
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thats all
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi ,

It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..

for that please follow the below steps

Please open the below link URL in browser

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9b502435-c535-4aa9-8cbc-f8839e8d3e3b

and then click on I agree button .

After that click on Download link to download a file and run it

Thanks

Satchi

Andy, Computer Consultant