Need email changed from for my Microsoft account to my usual…

Customer Question
Need email changed from***@******.***...

Need email changed from***@******.*** for my Microsoft account to my usual***@******.*** because my husband and I have different computers but always the same email for everything can you please change this so that I can receive my Microsoft emails to play games

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Alienware

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I downloaded google chrome and Microsoft edge is that what you mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just let me please use the same email address for everything ***@******.*** password ***** *****

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no thank you I was hacked before and now don't trust any one

I see, and that is after you came to us voluntarily and gave us your credit card to help?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry I will have to figure it out by myself
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?