Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My computer is fine. I can't get into my Yahoo account. I

Customer Question

My computer is fine. I can't get into my Yahoo account. I haven't used yahoo for quite awhile & I need to get into it.
JA: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no, what started my problem is that I have a new phone# & I couldn't find anywhere to change it. When they asked me to put 2 digits in for my phone # all I could use was my new ones. Couldn't do anything after that.
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thank you so much.
Category: Computer
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I never was sent a security number. Go on and connect
I oz k
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Please check this article to reset password ***** the Yahoo account https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2051.html

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Go on and connect but I can't pay more
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

I gave you the link so you can do it yourself, or I can connect, but that service costs extra

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Am I set to go
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

but if you are asking about remote connection - your payment has failed for it