I can't remember my password, It was while a go, my grandson…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

It was while a go

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My grandson is using my desktop computer I have bought a laptop. He goes into my computer as a second user so he has his own programs. I thought I cancelled my password. and I haven't used it for some time. Now my second grandson is visiting and I was going to let him use my desktop only I can't remember the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Is the password ***** email or secondary computer account?

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

My password ***** ***** the administrator section
I'm using my laptop. can't get in to the computer with the password *****
thank you for your help but I do not have the money to pay you. good-bye