Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am not an active Google User but I want to do more and am

Customer Question

I am not an active Google User but I want to do more and am working with a group that is sharing photos. Everyone else shows up with her name but my name shows as "Google User" and I would like it to be "Priscilla Jane Huston" or "Priscilla Huston" I can not figure out what to do.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: Macbook Pro; OS X Yosemite
JA: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had a google userid for a long time but it is only in the last couple of weeks that we tried to setup a site to share photos of a trip we completed July 18th. The others show up appropriately but I do not. My picture is good but my name shows as "Google User"
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What does it show on your name?