Everytime i got uber so far its coming to the wrong address.

Customer Question
Hi Andy everytime i...

Hi Andy everytime i got uber so far its coming to the wrong address. a block away.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Computer is a HB notebook, But I send from my phone Galaxy 4 t mobile

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. dont do Uber at all from computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to get address corrected.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
When you request a ride, the app uses GPS to suggest the best pickup location nearby.If you need a different pickup location:
1. Tap on the pickup location label on the map
2. Enter a new address or building
3. Choose from one of the locations suggested by the appYou can also change your pickup location after you request a ride. To do this:
1. Tap "Edit" next to your pickup location
2. Type a new address or drag your pin to any location on the map within the grey circle
3. Tap the "Confirm" button to complete your request