I was given a HP Envy 4500 printer from a friend and I am…

Customer Question
Hello I was given...

Hello I was given a HP Envy 4500 printer from a friend and I am trying to download drivers for it. Keeps telling me drivers are out of date and I need help to do this. Can you take over my computer and install them for me?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your HP? And what operating system are you running?

I believe windows 10 and it's a HP Envy 4500 printer. I am sorry I don't know much about computers

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just tried twice and first one said 1 driver out of date and would not fix and second one said 12 drivers were out of date and then wanted a registration number but I don't have as my friend just gave me the printer. No disks for it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so. just need to connect the printer. thank you though

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/6/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

I can resolve this issue with printer

May I securely connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.