Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Everything changed. I want to go back to what was the

Customer Question

Everything changed. I want to go back to what was the original default when I FIRST got this computer. I have purchased Microsoft support WHEN I NEEDED a fix since I could not get a link to print anything. Technically, that problem the appeared to be the printer being in an off-line mode.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Pavillion, windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: icons/programs that where listed vertically on the left side of the moniter are all gone, plus the links to varoius sites I would visit like pa lottery, barclay's, & on the bottom right there is an airplane symbol that was not on the original screenm
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you. In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know the brand and model of your computer. I will also need to know what operating system you have you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/