I lost my password or forget what it is, signing to netflex…

Customer Question
I lost my password...

I lost my password ***** forget what it is

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Signing to netflex I have my id

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP desk top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP? What have you tried so far?

Only today it seems my password ***** ***** up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Noi

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are you trying to sign in to Netflix on your computer?

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.