Yo, We be done? Can I now create a new pass word and log…

Customer Question
Yo, DavidWe be done? Can...
Yo, DavidWe be done? Can I now create a new pass word and log into google gmail? A final message with directions?? b
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 11 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

Still need you to start the remote access program. Were you able to open the web page at the link I provided and click the button at the bottom of the page?

Here is the link to the remote access page just in case - just click on the link and click the button on the bottom of the page:

click here

Yes, click on the link below to access the Google login web site:

click here

Then enter your Gmail account email address and click Next.

Then click Forgot Password *****

Then click Try a Different Question link.

Then Enter the phone number that you have on your Gmail account, click Send Text Message, and then when you receive the text message enter the code they give you to reset and enter a new password.

Just checking in to find out if you still wanted me to connect remotely to your computer to help resolve the issue.

Thanks,

David.