Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was on with you awhile ago concerning a problem with Hoyle

Customer Question

HI Pearl:
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: I was on with you awhile ago concerning a problem with Hoyle Card Games. I was on earlier with someone who may be David L.. I think you tried to connect me with him again but nothing happened. Can you get him or someone to tell me if they are working the problem?
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just ordered and received a new copy of Hoyle Card Games. I had it downloaded early this week and cannot get the games to play, at least some of them, like Cribbage. I tried updating the info in the User Accounts in the Control Panel as instructed by an email from Wynwit ( I think) and I turned off the Hoyle Card Games, right clicked on the program icon right clicked on Properties, clicked on Compatibilty, clicked on check box, clicked Apply then OK, as instructed by one of your colleagues who may have been David L. None of that has worked.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser, Google
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know any to try.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The computer is a Toshiba Satellite (laptop) S875 running Windows 10.
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , I will try my best to assist you.

Did you have an old version before, that stopped working after Windows update?

Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Sorry, this is a duplicate question. I will opt out. Please respond to your original question

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have an old version, which I don't know where or when I got it, but it does not work either and I don't know if it stopped with Windows 10. One problem is I only use this laptop when I am away from home. I did not use it much from August of 2016 until this last month.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?