I cannot get in my e-mail account. On my cellular phone. My…

Customer Question
I cannot get in...

I cannot get in my e-mail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my cellular phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell phone,(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I cant get my email to open up

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 1 year ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Is the problem getting into your email account occurring on your computer, or on another handheld or portable device e.g. phone or tablet?

And are you at all unsure of your password? or is it some other problem?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Today I received my email and I was watching a soccer game linked on my computer. At the end of half time the screen froze. I closed and restarted the computer and went back into my email account to hook up to the link and I was not able to get in my email outlook account. the screet was telling me to sign in and everything I entered into the questions on screen could not open up my account.

Did it ask you for banking information, or your Social Security Number, or anything sensitive like that? don't mention them, of course, but those sorts of questions are a sign of a 'Phishing' scam.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They asked for my credit card.

Did they ask for your credit card the first time you connected to that video of the soccer game?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please reply online, I am not sure what we are doing to fix my email account.

(I regret that I am not, myself, able to offer Secure Remote Assistance service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I need to get into my email and be able to open the linc for my grandsons game in 30 minutes. please respond now.

Very good. What error do you get when you try to log in to your email?

Alternatively: if the email you need the link from is in your phone's email, why not look at it there, and copy the link, letter-and-character-by-character, into your computer's web browser's Address bar, then press RETURN, and you'll be able to go back to the game that way hopefully?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am being asked to reenter my password ***** when I did that it keeps asking me for my mi9crosoft password
when I reenter them it keeps telling me to do the same over and over.. all I want to do is to get my emails and I cannot get it to work..
please respond now..

I do not know what to do for that sort of cyclic situation, except: do something else! there is no way to win if a computer is leading you in circles.

Since my efforts have failed, with apologies, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts, who may offer further advice to you without additional charge.

Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hi I am Serge,

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.