I need some help. 1 st of all you changed my log on alias to…

Customer Question
I need some help...

I need some help. 1 st of all you changed my log on alias to Microsoft Support Group instead of my name Bob Saxton. You had me change my password ***** now my outlook account will open but I cannot open any of my messaged. Please put it back the way it was

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

I was on it last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Nope but the change in the account name to Microsoft Support Group occurred a month or so ago and it would not let me change it back to Bob Saxton. This morning, I tried to make the change myself and it made me change my password ***** then I cou;ld open Outlook, I just could not do anything with it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you using a browser, e.g. Internet Explorer, to access your Outlook emails now?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant