I got windows.com/stopcode, Widows 10 HP, 2days just am able…

Customer Question
I got windows.com/stopcode Technician's...

I got windows.com/stopcode

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Widows 10 HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

2days just am able to shut down machine manually. Nothing else is available

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am computer illiterate

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry to hear you are facing this issue. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know if you took any updates recently?

Thanks,

Kumar

no updates
i had a friend come over
he removed my memory and replaced it again all is well
thank you

Okay. Thanks for confirming. In case you need any other help, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks,

Kumar