Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need to get more volume. I have everything maxed out, but

Customer Question

I need to get more volume. I have everything maxed out, but I can barely hear it.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I thought you could get that. A Lenovo Laptop, a couple of months old.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: It has been weak from day 1.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Win 10
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

PS: Please ignore any remote assistance offer (simply "X" it out) shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. Our remote session will come at NO extra charge; providing you with further steps now.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

https://www.fastsupport.com/168114448
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

We are not connected to the remote session yet; here's the remote link one more time:

https://www.fastsupport.com/168114448

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you have my correct payment info. If you cannot help me, please refund everything.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

Yes, please do not worry about the failed prompts about remote service on this page - it's sent by our site and not by me. Our remote session will come at no extra charge.

Could you please follow the directions provided in my last reply (see above) to download and open the remote file now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It did not work. I clicked on everythng, and nothing.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

OK, are you currently replying to me from the Lenovo computer itself?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Seriously... just tell me how to increase volume.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

If you scroll above and go through this entire page, you have not replied back to a single question that I have asked so far. Do you need further help with this issue or do you want me to cancel this question for you now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have responded to EVERY QUESTION.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

It looks like you are not getting my replies on this page for some reason, hence the communication issue here. Could you let me know if you opened up the following remote link:

https://www.fastsupport.com/168114448

Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

Let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up. Thank you.

Expert:  P. Kumar replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know the Model of the Lenovo Laptop? You'll find the model number on the laptop lip and from the base.

Thanks,

Kumar