IIn the web browser for my e-mail there is not tab for

Customer Question
IIn the web browser...

IIn the web browser for my e-mail there is not tab for "print" or "reply"

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not for several months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No, I forgot the other options I used to have, but Print and Reply make my e-mail disfunctional. I used to have them. Where did they go?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cory, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Cory
Cory, Computer Technician

Welcome, I am Cory.

Who is the email provider?