This is for my celphone, Trying to access my password,

Customer Question
This is for my...

This is for my celphone, Trying to access my password, because my cel isnt working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Benn trying to do it for several hours as well as a verizon tech,

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No,but my new cel isnt working and in order for the verizon rep, to fix it he needs my google password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Just need my password ***** my phone,

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Is this the cellphone password ***** the iCloud/Google lock you're having issues with?

Thanks

Kris