I am having a log on problem with my kindle - I keep

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a log on problem with my kindle - I keep entering the password ***** with the router at my home, and no matter what it comes back and says you are not connected to the wireless and to enter the password ***** I have tried for several says now and nothing is happening. My daughter was here and she has been experiencing the same problem with her's. Any suggestiions

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?

Yes we have had the fios people go through all the steps between the kindlle, tv and computer in the past two days - everything is powered up but still no wireless on the kindle

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue/ It will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.