Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am having a log on problem with my kindle - I keep

Customer Question

I am having a log on problem with my kindle - I keep entering the password ***** with the router at my home, and no matter what it comes back and says you are not connected to the wireless and to enter the password ***** I have tried for several says now and nothing is happening. My daughter was here and she has been experiencing the same problem with her's. Any suggestiions
JA: Have you tried "power cycling" your router -- unplugging it and letting it rest for about ten seconds?
Customer: Yes we have had the fios people go through all the steps between the kindlle, tv and computer in the past two days - everything is powered up but still no wireless on the kindle
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 2 months ago.

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue/ It will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.