MY MODEL 888 WILL NOT TURN ON. I HAVE PUT NEW BATTERIES IN,

Customer Question
MY MODEL 888 WILL NOT...
MY MODEL 888 WILL NOT TURN ON . I HAVE PUT NEW BATTERIES IN, RETRIEVED CAMERA AFTER 5 DAYS IN WOODS BUT DOES NOT TURN ON TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES TO COMPUTER. THOUGHT MAYBE BATTERIES WENT DEAD IN FIELD SO I REPLACED THEM. STILL DEAD.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris