I have a major concern How can I check to see if my gmail…

Customer Question
Hey I have a...

Hey I have a major concern How can I check to see if my gmail has been compromised? If so how did it happen

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Is it easy to give access by mistake. I saw some location activity. It was in a city that I rarely travel too

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Hello?

Technician's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

Can gmail been seen on my google profile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so... I want to check if my google accounts have been compromised

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Open your inbox

Click on the word "DETAILS" in the bottom right

Click on Sign out of all other web session

Now, change your password.

Sorry I had to step away are you still available
Is the $39 for a month....
I am watching my pennies. I am not sure about the monthly service of $47.
I did another service called ancestry.com thought I cancelled the subscription but didn't and was charge for quite a while before I realized and then received no credit

Open your inbox

Now, change your password.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.