My kindle fires background suddenly turned the other night…

Customer Question
Hi, My kindle...
Hi, My kindle fires background suddenly turned brown the other night and then turned back to white after a while. Last night it turned red. I couldn't find a way to get it back to white so I put it on the charger overnight and the background was white again. Is it starting to go out ? Thanks Carol
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.