Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

NEED PHONE NUMBER TO ADD MINUTES ON PHONE TRIED WITH SITE.

Customer Question

NEED PHONE NUMBER TO ADD MINUTES ON PHONE TRIED WITH SITE. WHAT DID YOU DO TO OLD ONE IT WAS VERY EASY. I HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR SO LONG I GETTING UPSET
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: IT NOT MY COMPUTER
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO JUST GIVE ME PHONE NUMBER
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can you please give more details of your need? Which Phone service you are using and need to add minutes? Is it Magicjack, Skype, Bigpond...or any other service provider?

Regards
Jins