It says I can't access Thuhderbird, and a "Google" screen…

Customer Question
It says I can't...

It says I can't access Thuhderbird, and a "Google" screen comes up offering a log in which doesn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I use gmail on my android 'phone. Normally, I don't log in to Thunderbird email. I just open it.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure. Mother's maiden name is Hale. Home phone is(###) ###-#### cell is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry to hear that you are facing a problem. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

As I can see, you are having trouble logging into GMAIL using Thunderbird Client. Are you able to use the same GMAIL on a different browser?

Thanks,

Kumar