I cannot open programs in directv. the program opens and…

Customer Question
I cannot open programs...

I cannot open programs in directv. the program opens and reconizes me but the programs won't open

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Microsoft surface

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried to shut of the firewalls but there seems to be a problem as my iphone and my ipad work fine on directv.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. We are sorry to hear that you are facing issues. I'm Kumar and I'm here to assist you further.

As far as I can see, Direct TV does not have an App for Windows Platform. You may want to use the the below mentioned link on a web browser of your Surface System to stream Direct TV Content.

https://www.directv.com/

Please do let us know if we were able to assist you. Please share us your feedback and rating.

Thanks,

Kumar