Cqannot get intgo google. Set up new account yesterday, and…

Customer Question
Cqannot get intgo google...

Cqannot get intgo google. Set up new account yesterday, and today it dopes not recognoize me or my pqsswprd. All was pkay yewstertday when account was set up. Please help!!!

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, you are the first!

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Set up the new account yesterday, and assumed all updates wer included.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I cannotrthjinkof anything.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is your email address that you need help with?

I do not see an email address account for:***@******.***

What would be the phone number on file?