I for got Apple password and iCloud pass word, Ipd, It been…

Customer Question
I for got Apple...

I for got Apple password and iCloud pass word

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipd

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It been going for a long time I try order and app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

My iclound is lock out two

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. please try to reset your Apple password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?