Josh, Support Specialist
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I was on my lap top last week end and try to get on a porn

Customer Question

I was on my lap top last week end and try to get on a porn web site and micro soft shut dow my lap top and can not get into my xbox live account?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Sure, you can call Xbox support at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.