I was on my lap top last week end and try to get on a porn…

Customer Question
I was on my lap...
I was on my lap top last week end and try to get on a porn web site and micro soft shut dow my lap top and can not get into my xbox live account?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Sure, you can call Xbox support at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.