It is cutting out all the time I used defender who came up…

Customer Question
It is cutting out...

It is cutting out all the time I used defender who came up that browser modifier : win32/ foxie BRD was interfering with the computer .

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

The machine is Acer

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

My email outlook.com accept my password ***** the text keep popping up that my outlook.com is out of date

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
8/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.